CONCRETE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Representative in the Orlando Concrete Sales Department.
Major responsibilities include:
- Sell ready mix concrete and concrete block, provide Value Engineering.
- Develop, analyze and maintain market intelligence.
- Network, build and maintain customer relationships internally and externally.
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts.
- Promotional activities and trade association involvement.
- Track projects from design stage to award of concrete products.
- Must have at least five years of successful sales experience.
- College Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience that includes required responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and reasoning skills.
- Computer literate; including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Database.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Interested, qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, physical or mental handicap, sex or national origin.
For more information regarding the company, please visit www.titanamerica.com