Corporate Social Responsibility is one of Titan America's core values. We serve our communities as active and concerned corporate citizens. We understand our responsibility to future generations and proactively manage our environment, our biodiversity and ecosystems. Following are a few examples of how Titan America participates in and gives back to, the communities we serve:
- Multi-year supporter of Relay for Life
- Active participant with Habitat for Humanities
- Host workshops for tech school students
- Donations for community projects
- Provide food, supplies and other support for our communities' homeless
- Roadside clean-up crews for "Adopt-A-Highway" projects
- Regular clean-up efforts of the Catawba Creek in Troutville, Va.
- Continuing Education services in our communities
Titan America's 2013 report on Corporate Social Responsibility is available here.
CSR in the Sunshine State
Read about what our employees in the Sunshine State have been doing to increase the better good in their communities in this Florida Business Unit 2012 Concrete Cares Report
put together by teamTitan's Muhammad Khan.