Corporate Social Responsibility is one of Titan America's core values. We serve our communities as active and concerned corporate citizens. We understand our responsibility to future generations and proactively manage our environment, our biodiversity and ecosystems. Following are a few examples of how Titan America participates in and gives back to, the communities we serve:
- Multi-year supporter of Relay for Life
- Active participant with Habitat for Humanities
- Host workshops for tech school students
- Donations for community projects
- Provide food, supplies and other support for our communities' homeless
- Roadside clean-up crews for "Adopt-A-Highway" projects
- Regular clean-up efforts of the Catawba Creek in Troutville, Va.
- Continuing Education services in our communities
Titan Group's 2021 Integrated Annual Report is available here.